We're pleased that you are seeking help. The first and hardest step has been taken. We will do everything we can to help as quickly and as effectively as possible. Registering for a treatment is easy.
Should you encounter any difficulties or questions during the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to assist you.
Unfortunately, at the moment our English registration form is not available at our website. You can find our Dutch registration forms through the button below. If you prefer to use an English registration form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Unfortunately, you will need to take the waiting time into account. If you want to know the actual waiting time, you can look here.
The registration procedure is simple to complete in a few steps
- First discuss your struggles with your own GP. If care from Apanta is indicated, the GP will give you a referral letter that we will need to receive for the registration process. Send this letter to us.
- Fill in the personal details on the online registration form via our website and indicate as extensively and clearly as possible what the symptoms are. The content of the application will be assessed when the referral letter has been received by us and the online form has been completed and submitted. Applications that are complete are screened twice a week. If we are in any doubt as to whether the application fits within Apanta, we will contact you or the referrer as soon as possible for a consultation.
In the event of an emergency, the referrer - in most cases the General Practitioner - remains your point of contact.
Please note that filling out the registration form takes 30-60 minutes
To fill in the registration form, it is useful if you have the following information at hand:
- ID, Passport or Driver's License
- Dutch BSN Number
- Contact details of your GP
- Details of your health insurance provider
General Delivery of Care Conditions Mental Health Service
Apanta works according to the general delivery of care conditions for mental healthcare Act 2017, this for all clients who registered after March 1, 2017. These have been drawn up by GGZ Nederland in collaboration with the Landelijk Platform GGZ and the Consumer Care Authority. You can download the conditions here (in Dutch).
Your Private information
The information you enter on the registration form will be stored in a secure file, including any referral letter you send us. Even when the registration and/or treatment ends. If you do not want this (anymore), you can contact us with a request to delete your file. We treat your data confidentially, read more about privacy here.